Gutters: Baskets; Winter

Hey gutter guru's...
I use baskets to sift debris from my gutters during the season. Does ice damning occur more easily if they remain through the winter...?
Do you advise pulling them at the end of leaf dropping season and dropping back in at spring?
Many thanks for advice.
~waves
~waves wrote:>Hey gutter guru's...

in. Shouldn't "damn" a thing. Tom
Work at your leisure!
I had those things in my gutters before and they would always clog until I installed proper gutter guards.