Grout dries back to powder?

Hello Group, I was attempting to patch up a few holes and divets in my ceramic kitchen tile. The previous homeowners left the exact type of grout that was doen in the kitchen. Spectra Lock is the brand. Came in a carton similar to iced tea or milk carton. I mixed with water to a consistency of putty or wet cement. I dampened the area and spread over with a float. I had let it sit overnight only to come back and see that it had dried up completely back to sand. Was able to sweep off with broom. Where have I gone wrong? Any help is appreciated and thank you.
Justin
Spectralock is an epoxy grout made by Laticrete. You need two other parts to make it work, a epoxy resin and hardener. It won't work withwater. Lowes stores carry it.