Great rope deal

I am not talking about lines, I mean a spool of rope. All Line Rope made me a heluva deal on 600 feet of 1.5" poly rope ($460 dropped in my driveway). Every other place I looked was way more than twice that up to 4x. In case you are curious I am "serving" the poles around the pool.
I am waiting to see how the deal really works out but if a bunch of guys want to toss in on a spool of rope, these seem to be the guys. They have just about anything you can think of (yacht braid, 3 lay etc) in all the normal materials. Barry seems to be a good guy.
I am supposed to see it in a week or less.