Good way to clean out under

I was wondering if anyone had an idea, for cleaning out under the wash machine and dryer with out moving them , alot of lint and dust balls accumulate, I use a yard stick, its needs something attached to it to do a little better job or is there another solution out there?

Thanks Tom

Reply to
twfsa

Dr. Hardcrab

Stop being lazy and move the damn machines. Don't you know how nasty the build up can get under there. It's more than just dust balls and lint.

Reply to
Rich

The dryer is easy to move the wash machine is a bitch because its in a corner.

Tom

"Rich" build up can get under there. It's more than just dust balls and lint.

Reply to
twfsa

Take a piece of old towelling, wrap around the yardstick. Old athletic sock turned inside-out will work, too. Just fasten to the yardstick, or make it long enough to hold onto so it doesn't get stuck under the machines.

Reply to
Norminn