Good way to clean out under

I was wondering if anyone had an idea, for cleaning out under the wash machine and dryer with out moving them , alot of lint and dust balls accumulate, I use a yard stick, its needs something attached to it to do a little better job or is there another solution out there?
Thanks Tom

http://store.cybavilla.com/wowavaat.html
Stop being lazy and move the damn machines. Don't you know how nasty the build up can get under there. It's more than just dust balls and lint.

The dryer is easy to move the wash machine is a bitch because its in a corner.
Tom

twfsa wrote:

Take a piece of old towelling, wrap around the yardstick. Old athletic sock turned inside-out will work, too. Just fasten to the yardstick, or make it long enough to hold onto so it doesn't get stuck under the machines.