good online electrical supply house?

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase electrical equipment online? I keep finding all these things I want to add as part of my ongoing project to update my house's electrical system. I've resorted to eBay a couple times but I can't find one product I'm looking for.
Right now, I'm specifically interested in adding a TVSS to my house; it appears that Siemens makes a double pole breaker unit that serves that function, part no. QSA1515 or QSA2020. I'd buy one today, but I can't seem to find a source. Or any comments about an alternate product that may work better would be appreciated.
thanks,
nate
--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Nate Nagel wrote:

also try your local http://www.johnstonesupply.com looks like they carry the conventional circuit breakers online and a much deeper catalog offline.
Nate Nagel wrote:

Try Dale Electric Supply Co. http://www.dale-electric.com
I've bought from them several times in the past. Prompt, courteous service; good selection; quick delivery; reasonable prices -- what's not to like?
--
Regards,
I second Doug Miller, Dale is excellent. The folks there are really helpful and they ship fast

Thanks guys, I'll check 'em out. I do like to patronize brick 'n' mortar stores whenever possible, but sadly I don't always have enough free time in the evenings to run around and shop.
nate
RBM wrote:

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:10:37 -0500, "RBM" <rbm2(remove

ditto and thet have a pretty good panel protecrtor by Ditek