Good news for a change (housing)

Page 4 of 4
On Wed, 23 May 2012 13:30:38 -0500, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

You know when I grew up, I was taught to work hard all your life and when you retire to travel then but my wife made me think different. She believed/believes you should travel as your wife thinks, when you are younger and more able (physically able to enjoy more things). Considering the aches and pain you get as you age and that's still assuming you're healthy, I'm reconsidering what I was taught growing up. In that regard, listen to your wife. I'll just add that it should be done with other expenses in mind.
You sound like you have a grasp on things so just be patient (hard for most Americans I know) and you'll get there.
Thanks. It's nice to hear that occasionally. :)
On 5/23/2012 2:44 PM, Doug wrote:

Very true from my experience. I can think of several trips I made then that would be very difficult today.

Always rented <grin> ???