glue down strip to block water on garage floor

I have a garage floor that doesn't have the slope to drain properly. Is there such a thing as a strip of somewhat flexible plastic or rubber that could be glued to the floor to block water flow to certain areas? I'm envisioning a strip maybe 2" wide X .2" thick with tapered edges so it isn't too much of a tripping hazard. Kind of a skinny version of those strips you run extension cords under in offices. A micro-levee? thanks bill

Reply to
rider89

Here's one:

(I have one under my garage door, the "normal" use, but this might work for your purpose, too.)

Carol

Reply to
Carol

Reply to
rider89

How about a nice, fat bead of caulk? Should keep water from flowing, and be easy to scrape off when no longer needed. I assume the water you are concerned with is what is dripping/melting off vehicles?

Reply to
Norminn