Gets ya thinking doesn't it...

Could beef it up and add a counter.
http://thereifixedit.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/b20d7da8-2e3c-47b3-a1df-e809278aa6c5.jpg
On 11/2/2010 7:40 PM, Red Green wrote:

http://thereifixedit.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/b20d7da8-2e3c-47b3-a1df-e809278aa6c5.jpg I'd go ahead and mount a can crusher above the tube, and put a liner in the trash can. Bagged and ready to go to the recycler (or trash) if you please.
--
Steve Barker
$ .42 a lb.

And 14-16 cans per pound. Gotta drink a lot of beer to make any money.
Since I have a piece of PVC and a scrap of wood, I may have to make a fake one to have some fun with wife and friends.
--
Colbyt