Generator wiring options

Eleven outages? That's enough to really make you think about alternatives. For a while, I had a marine battery on a float charger. I still have the marine battery. But, the float charger boiled the battery dry and killed it. Someday I may trade it in, get another battery. The goal was to run a power inverter, and from there to the furnace. So I could quietly run heat for an hour or so, when the electric was off. The inverter didn't have enough power, and after that I got a different furnace.

Do you have several UPS at your place, to provide a bit of run time for floor lamp, computer, that kind of thing?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I save at The First Bank Of Mormon. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas