GE Refridgerator not dispensing ice

I have a GE refridgerator about 5 years old.
Model #TFX25KRCGWW
The ice dispenser stopped working, but the water dispenser is working fine. It was a slow death. First it stopped giving only whole cubes while the crushed ice worked fine. Then it started not dispensing the crushed ice, but I could wiggle the switch that toggles between the crushed and whole ice and then it would dispense the crushed ice. Now it finally will not dispense any ice. When I try to dispense ice it makes an initial crunch and then nothing happens. Can someone please help?
Hi,

http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-dispenser.html#cubes
http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-dispenser.html#disp
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N 04 Control board, ice and water in door.

Is the auger motor running (the interlock is the button in the bottom of the door, not the one on the frame). If the auger motor runs and the end of the shaft is turning the weld broke between the flat metal ears and the shaft. That drives the plastic drum in front that actually moves ice out the hole.
The white bushing looking thing on the front of the shaft is actualy the nut that holds the whole mess together. Make sure you mark all the teeth and bushings so you get them back in the right order.