GE Oven not working

This post _seems_ like a lot of others I've seen, but read on...
I have a GE oven/range (JGSP30GEP); the oven stopped working (the burners and broiler still work). I've checked the ignitor (which doesn't glow), and I see only 12 volts when I turn the oven on. This is not a scaling error; I am using a digital voltmeter and it reads 12 volts (not 120 volts, which I assume it should read).
Several years ago, we had a problem with this oven. My wife said the GE repairman merely "pressed a reset button" somewhere (he was secretive about where it was; my wife couldn't see). I've looked around and I didn't see any "reset" button.
Any ideas out there? Should I just replace the ignitor and hope for the best?
TIA -Bruce H Prussack