GE gas oven - replace igniter

My GE gas oven (JGRS06) does not light. It has a glow plug type igniter - that does not light. I see how to physically remove the igniter but I don't understand how to unplug the electric cord to the igniter. I notice under the igniter two panels that can be removed. If I remove one of them do I gt to where I can unplug it?

Probably. It only takes a second to remove them so why not take a peek?
dickknox wrote:

There's a lot of information on it out there. I found a picture of the igniter and the oven assembly here:
http://tinyurl.com/4clas6
http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/GE/00113816i02.gif
You can download a manual here:
http://tinyurl.com/3wnjoc