GE Air Conditioner, Filters

I have a GE A.C the through wall type (the model number escapes me but its a standard brand ACMJ...... ).
These units all have a removable/cleanable filter in the front inside a notched flat hole.
I was wondering where I can buy that filter/netting. Its about 25x14 or so in length
Thanks

Most home stores and hardware stores have various types of filter material that will work. Cut to size as needed.