Gas stove sometimes won't light

I have a Whirlpool gas range with knobs that have a "Lite" position where it clicks (sparks) to light the burner. Sometimes the ticking is weak (sounding) and won't light the burner. At those times I use a match to manually light the burners. This happens to all four burner igniters so I don't think it is a cleaning issue. Anyone have a clue what part needs repair? TIA
Phisherman wrote:

http://www.applianceaid.com/help_spark_moduals.html
In most cases (99%) it's the spark module. There is only 1 spark module for all 4 burners. When you lite one burner they all spark together.