Gas griil propane to natural gas hose compatability ?

I want to convert my propane grill to natural gas . I already have the outside quick connect fittings for the previous home owner and lots of fittings and clamps. I need to puchase a 5 ft length of compatible hose ( what type and where ) - thanks

You also need a different control valve and different orifices. It's not as simple as just changing the connections. The first step is to contact the manufacturer of your grill to find out what parts are required for the conversion.

No..you need to buy more than that.. First thing you better do is get the right sized metering device for the burners, or you will be in for some fun..

You need to change all sorts of things to switch. It is not a simple thing, and if you do it wrong, you can launch the BBQ into orbit over Cleveland or burn down the block.
Steve