Garage Floor Coatings

I am thinking about having an indoor concrete floor coated with either an epoxy coating http://www.columbusgaragefloorcoating.com/our-process/ or the ultimate floor by Rino http://www.ultimatefloorsbyrhino.com/ Does anyone have any long term experience with either of these types of floor coatings as far as longevity? Both say their floors are better than the other persons. They both look pretty much the same to me. The rino guy says their coating is more flexible than the epoxy coatings, thus making their coating last longer. He said that you would replace an epoxy floor 4 or 5 times before you would have to replace a Rino floor. Any opinions?

I prefer traditional two part epoxy - not 1 part or anything water based. Have used it on 2 or 3 residential garages. Assuming the prep is done properly, have seen in excess of ten years without any chipping.
A relative had something similar to the Rhino product put down. It looks fine and is going beyond 5 years now, so I don't think either product would be a problem.
< http://www.sherwin-williams.com/search/?siteSection=&Ntt=Floor+Coating