Garage Door Opener Remotes

I have a Sears Garage Door opener with two remotes. One is the keyless entry keypad remote, the other is the car remote. I'm having problems setting both remotes at the same time. If I set one remote the other one no longer works and vice versa. Can someone help me here?
Thanks.

Different openers can have different procedures. Read your manual
However try clearing all the remote codes first, then enter both again.
I have sears openers and there is an instruction label right near the buttons that explains clearing and entering codes.
But if yours is like mine,press and hold the green button until the L.E.D. light goes on to clear the existing codes. Then tap it once and push the remote button to re-enter, repeat for up to 3 remotes.
But YOURS may be different.
AMUN
Keyless entry http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/114A1401.pdf Transmitter http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/radio/114A1224.pdf