Garage door opener receiver question

HI all, My garage door opener's receiver (14 year old sears) started acting funny yesterday. I have a homelink transmitter in my car, and external wireless keypad on the outside of the garage door. As of yesterday, the homelink and keypad don't work. They don't work if the door is opened or closed, and the car is outside the garage. However, when my car is inside the garage, the homelink transmitter works fine. It would appear something has happened to the receivers range. Any ideas on the cause and a fix? Thx in advance for your help.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi, Antenna?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Keypad doesn't work at all?