Garage door

Hi, I have a problem and hope to find some answers.
Our garage door broke. I can open the door, but it does not close. I have Genie 1/2 hp h2000c. Did anyone come accross this issue? Can I fix it myself? Is there a repair guide for this model somewhere?
Thanks a lot!

June via HomeKB.com wrote:

Garage doors have two or more safety devices when closing. If the door is too hard to close or if the electric eyes are not functioning properly they will keep it from closing. I would make sure the electric eyes are adjusted and clean.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
You don't give much info- if you disconnect door from opener by pulling handle near where opener attaches to door, so that you can operate door manually, does it then close easily? If you run opener while it is disconnected, does opener now work in both directions, or not?
Thank you so much. We adjusted the electric eyes a bit, and the door seems to be working for now. Thanks again.