Fwd: Grub Killer

---- Forwarded Usenet-message ----
Newsgroups: misc.rural Subject: Grub Killer Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 11:02:03 -0500 URL:
I noticed huge beetle grubs everywhere I dug in the yard. Presumably june bugs. Sprayed Bayer advanced complete insect killer concentrate by hose dispenser. That afternoon some grubs were coming out of the dirt. The next morning thousands. It's amazing.
Actives: 0.36% β-cyfluthrin; 0.72% Imidacloprid which is also found in some flea collars, so should be relatively safe for pets. Probably not a good choice if you are tending bees.
This is just a PSA because it saved a very sad lawn.
I added it to another group since misc.rural is really quiet.
-- Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/