Fwd: Grub Killer

---- Forwarded Usenet-message ---- From: Stumpy Newsgroups: misc.rural Subject: Grub Killer Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 11:02:03 -0500 URL: news://

I noticed huge beetle grubs everywhere I dug in the yard. Presumably june bugs. Sprayed Bayer advanced complete insect killer concentrate by=

hose dispenser. That afternoon some grubs were coming out of the dirt. The next morning thousands. It's amazing.

Actives: 0.36% =CE=B2-cyfluthrin; 0.72% Imidacloprid which is also found= in some flea collars, so should be relatively safe for pets. Probably not a good choice if you are tending bees.

This is just a PSA because it saved a very sad lawn.

I added it to another group since misc.rural is really quiet.

-- =

Using Opera's mail client:

Dean Hoffman