Furring out an interior wall

I have a wall in the bathroom where two third of the length is an exterior wall (concrete block) and one third of it is newly framed interior wall with standard top/bottom plate and studs with 2x4.
For some reason, it did not hit me at the time, so I framed the extended part of the wall flush with the concrete block wall. Only the concrete block wall has 5/8" furring strips on it, and the wall has electrical conduits and water lines running along it.
So now if I hang sheet rock on the exterior block wall over the furring strips, the extended portion of the wall will be recessed, unless I fur out the interior wall too. I don't want to move the interior wall out, as it affects other things aftached to it already.
Any advise would be appreciated.
MC
MiamiCuse wrote:

Furr it out and forget about it. Everyone has a Duh! moment like that once in a while. Only monkey wrench will be any door, windows, or electrical boxes. if wall is open, you can move the boxes. Doors and windows, you will have to fuss with the trim or jamb to to get it to look right. Some split jambs have enough overlap in them to handle an extra 5/8 of wall thickness.
--
aem sends...

*Double drywall?
MiamiCuse wrote:

L-Bead (or even decorative L-Bead if it fits the room.) http://www.trim-tex.com/productsindex.htm
L-Bead with a 5/8" quarter round or other small trim to ease the transition might not look too bad either.

Furr if out, use insulation in the exterior wall between the furring strips that yhou put it. It won't be must, but eery little bit helps, especially when you want a warm bathroom.

Furr it out and use box extensions for switch and outlets. (hardware store item) WW>