Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

Page 6 of 7

I think you need to learn the difference between cause-and-effect. I asked a well-intentioned question and was attacked with profanity. I responded only by questioning their civility, maturity, and professionalism of these so-called pros.

Please re-write in English -- I have no idea what you are saying...
blueman blithered for all of us...

Which has been answered SO MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!! You lazy fundie mental case you never do ANY research. Get back on your meds.

Blueballs, Again you are clueless as usual. We have time in here because we know how to charge enough to have a thriving business and still have lots of free time. I guess you cant figure that out so you work FOR someone and dont have any free time. So how is that burger flippin job going for you Smurf boy? Bubba

Wow. You repair furnaces for a living? You must be rich.
Bubba posted for all of us...

Bubba, he can't flip burgers - he HAS to stay at the "group home"

Bubba wrote:

You guys need to get your stories straight. First you claim you work exceedingly long hours because of all the work you have, then you claim you have excess free time because you can get away with overcharging. Which is it?

Hard to believe something so simple has to be explained to you but then I guess we just forget that the hvac mind is far superior to anything else. It works this way: When its 55 in the winter or 70 in the summer, most ppl arent using their equipment that much. Thus. less breakdowns and less customers thinking about replacing their equipment. It gives us time to play. Then again, there are times when its 95 degrees in the summer and even hotter out west. Here it doesnt have to be that hot. The humidity will kill you when its 75 degrees out. It makes for long long hours. It also makes for much much money. You have heard of the phrase, "get it while its hot"? "Make hay when the sun shines"? Any part of this making sense to you now or does someone need to hit you with a Fungo bat? Bubba
Bubba wrote:

Which was it this past week while you were "playing?"

CJT wrote:

Hmmm, Long hours work? Repeat calls, bothced jobs, haven't got a clue what is wrong, etc., etc. No wonder it's LOOOOONG hours work for nothing. And trying to compensate by overchargning. Never in my book.
Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

You never haver ANYTHING constructive to say do you Unhung?

LMAO -- believe me, you really do not want to start comparing incomes, wealth, job status, education, etc. Hint: nobody in my neighborhood or profession even knows somebody named "bubba"
blueman wrote:

In my neighborhood we shoot dipshits that wander in from your neighborhood. In fact there is a bounty on your kind! ;-p

"I'm scared" -- Next are you gonna threaten to come beat me up? what a lowlife.
Luckily, I have no need or desire to go to a trailer park or its equivalent.
Interesting how when you are unable to defend or promote your professional skills, all you have left is profanity and threats. You are pathetic (but marginally entertaining nevertheless).

And you are like talking to a brick wall only the bricks seem to be missing. Bubba

Then, wouldn't it be called an air wall?
(that's a hvac term)
Steve
Steve B wrote:

LOL
Then he's almost guaranteed not to understand.
Bubba posted for all of us...

He's a shit house that collapsed on itself and he's a floater... in the hole.

Right one. Thoug I don't about a wall, surely I am talking to a bunch of bricks. And you are the keystone...
Don Ocean posted for all of us...

Can I supply the ammo?

Moved up to a double wide did ya? Whooo-Weee. Yur living high on the hog. Bubba