Frigidaire side by side FRS26LF7DSB

The water dispenser won't dispense. I changed the filter, then removed the kick plate to see if water was going throught the tube. Water is going through the tube into the door, but not dispensing. Maybe frozen or something. I called a service tech since it's under warranty, and he proceeded to order a whole new door. That was 2 months ago and he says the part is backordered. I'm currently thawing out the entire freezer to see if that will help the obstruction.
How can I safely remove the trim around the dispenser to see if everything is hooked up correctly?
Curt
If you fiddle with it, you will probably void the warranty. Don't put up with the backorder story - call the factory 1-800 number and insist on a repair or replacement. ___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG