Frigidaire electric stove element malfunction

I am having a problem with a Frigidaire electric stove as described in http://www.houserepairtalk.com/showthread.php?p 847#post12847. Apologize in advance if I'm double-posting, but was doing so in hopes of someone responding if no one responds on that forum. Thanks!
I don't know the stove, but if it requires disassembly to repair it, then that is what it takes.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit