Frigidaire electric stove element malfunction

I am having a problem with a Frigidaire electric stove as described in

in advance if I'm double-posting, but was doing so in hopes of someone responding if no one responds on that forum. Thanks!

Reply to
ssylee

I don't know the stove, but if it requires disassembly to repair it, then that is what it takes.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan