Fridge Drawer Repair

Don't know if anybody else has this problem but this simple repair saved me about $70 for new fridge drawers. These cheap plastic drawer glides (Frigidaire) broke soon after purchase and I was able to repair using 1\16" x 1\2" Aluminum Angle stock and a pop rivet gun. I did this repair about a year ago and it has worked flawlessly since.
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/0001.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/0006.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/0008.jpg

Nice tidy repair. Odds are many of the folks in this NG would do the same or similar.
Joe

Nice post Tom. I might have thought of it but now I know about it.
On 2/2/2011 1:20 PM, tom wrote:

Nice but I would have used 1 or 2 more rivets, although I'm known to overdo things, and yes yours is holding fine, I'm just one to go overboard.