fridge drain

I have water collecting in the fridge under the crisper. If it is a clogged drain line how do i clean it out? The fridge is a White-Westinghouse model #RE129. patt.
Your fridge has a drain? Does it have a garbage disposal too?

clogged
model

Hi,
Most ( if not almost all ) Canadian model#'s are not on-line so I don't know what your refrigerator looks like....top freezer, SxS, all fridge?? Model# posted *appears* to be too short?!?!
Something below may help.... http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_leaking.html http://tinyurl.com/6jehq
jeff Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /
I fixed this for TWO refridgerators I have recently. One I managed to pull the drain hose off the back of the fridge and poured bleach down it and scrubbed it with a long thin bottle brush I happened to have. Hubby had loosened up the grille on the back. There was moldy stuff clogging the 'cup' inside the fridge right before the drain comes out and I got some bleach in there with an eyedropper and also went in there a bit from the outside with the bottle brush. OK, the second one I happened to find some piece of plastic sitting in the cup and pulled it out with my pinky; have NO idea how it got there but I suspect it caused the clog as there doesn't seem to be a leak now. ares

clogged
model