Free Air is Inferior

Page 2 of 2

<snip>
Another problem with the Chinese crap is it causes accidents as the vehicle keeps trying to go sideways.
Harry K

Sometimes you can use magnets or 12 volt electromagnets to properly orient** the air molecules, so this doesn't happen.
**Or to occident the air molecules.

"mm" wrote: (clip) **Or to occident the air molecules. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds like an occident waiting to happen.
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:20:04 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@NAInet.org wrote:

And never drink free water out of fountains. Always buy the expensive bottled stuff.

I was in Evian, France once. I was just driving through but made a point to get out of the car and drink from the water fountain. I presume it was Evian water.
I've heard that bottled water costs between 200 times and 200,000 times what tap water costs.
I've also driven through Mariananske Lasne (Marianbad). I guess we had parked on the back side, away from the main entrance. We got out and quickly came across saw the springhouse where everyone was filling their cups from the pipe there. The cups looked like giant Meerschaum pipes, in that they were china and had a china tube going to the bottom of the cup, so people could drink and look straight ahead at the same time, while walking.
Some 8-year old kid showed us how we could go 20 feet away and get the same water straight from the stream for free, so we emptied our canteens and filled it with "health water", my name for it. I was 5 miles awaly before I took my first drink, and it was terrrible, and I was glad I hadn't paid for it. I had no other source of water for probably an hour. Commmunist Czechoslovakia wasn't full of 7-11's and restaurants to buy a drink at, or even many gas stations with bathrooms and water from the sink.
snipped-for-privacy@NAInet.org wrote:

Hmmm, It does not matter to me. My tires are free air compatible. Read the label on tires when you buy a set next time.

I checked outside and mine need radial-belted air.
This must be why there are two air hoses at some gas stations.

What ever you do don't use the red hose. That's for truck tires.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
On Jun 25, 11:20 am, snipped-for-privacy@NAInet.org wrote:

Even the high priced stuff needs maintenance. It should be standard practice to change the air in your tires 2X a year. When produced it is at the proper temperature for the season. If you use winter air in summer, the pressure rise is incorrect as it was colder when produced. The summer heat will make the pressure rise further.
Harry K

Personally I prefer dehydrated water, but it is hard to come by when traveling.
Mike D.
Pep Boys and Napa were going to carry that. Right along side the spill absorbant.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

If you are passing by, stop in. I'll give you several cases left over from y2k.
Harry K
Sell it on Ebay right before the next hurricane down south. They'll pay top dollar then.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

CAn't they use rain?

I suppose it would work to rehydrate the dehydrated water.
Harry K