Freaking solar pool heater

Bought one five plus years ago, $3,000. Made out of rubber tubing. Rotted out. A new one with the latest greatest mat style collectors coming Monday week. $3700.
GRRRRRRRRRRR
Shitty install. Shitty goods. Musta been asleep on that first one. Well, actually, it was installed a few weeks after my heart surgery, so I wasn't ready for climbing.
Steve