Foundation Repair (or not?)

My house is in the New Orleans area, 35 years old, and built on a slab. A house nearby had serious foundation issues but I believe mine are relatively minor. Around 10 years ago we replaced the carpet in the downstairs den with vinyl plank. The installers had to use a lot of cement to level the slab before laying the flooring but now it is showing some waviness suggesting that the slab has settled some more. The outdoor patio also has some cracks in the tile.
In general, will a seller come out better financially by correcting foundation problems and obtaining a statement from a registered PE to that effect before putting the house on the market or by reducing the asking price by the estimated amount of the repair? (Houses in this neighborhood typically go for around $250k.)
On Aug 15, 5:26pm, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Correct the problem. A wavy floor will scare away all buyers because they won't have a clue how much it might really cost to fix the problem.