For the canucks: Anyone ever order from ?

I've just discovered this on-line Canadian tool store tonight, and I thought I'd mention it here.
Seems they're based out of Leamington.
My router (PowerFist model) has a 3/8" shaft and it came with an adapter collar so I can use bits with 1/4" shafts - except that this collar broke and my regular tool fallback (Home Despot) doesn't have them.