Followup on "Combat"

Later episodes did show th e American troops firing at the Germans as they were running away from a battle. Unlike the episode I earlier wrote about where all the Yanks must have been in a forgiving mood.

Reply to
micky

It takes a LOT of strength to stop shooting at people who have sworn your destruction.

.

Later episodes did show th e American troops firing at the Germans as they were running away from a battle. Unlike the episode I earlier wrote about where all the Yanks must have been in a forgiving mood.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon wrote the following on 11/24/2012 6:15 PM (ET):

Especially when they have surrendered just because they ran out of ammo.

Reply to
willshak

I'll +1 that! I'm guessing the Palestine ceasefire was only long enough for them to resupply.

.