Followup on "Combat"

Later episodes did show th e American troops firing at the Germans as they were running away from a battle. Unlike the episode I earlier wrote about where all the Yanks must have been in a forgiving mood.
It takes a LOT of strength to stop shooting at people who have sworn your destruction.
Followup on "Combat"
Later episodes did show th e American troops firing at the Germans as they were running away from a battle. Unlike the episode I earlier wrote about where all the Yanks must have been in a forgiving mood.
Stormin Mormon wrote the following on 11/24/2012 6:15 PM (ET):

Especially when they have surrendered just because they ran out of ammo.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY