Follow up to my new furnace

Now that it's been in here about a month, the outfit that installed it returned here at no charge just to check and ensure all was OK.

With my old furnace I had adjusted all vents myself but when they got here they re-did it.

Works much better now. The rooms are more evenly heated and there is considerably less noise.

Reply to
philo

Please do those people a favor, and speak kindly of them at every moment. And mention them repeatdly by name. Thank you.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Good to hear. Hope you save a bundle on fuel too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It will be hard to tell as it's been extremely cold but when my energy bill comes I'll find out.

Reply to
philo

Check out the degree days for a given period for the meter reading.

has the information. You can get the past history. Using degree days is more accurate than just comparing January to January. Easy to do if you have a spreadsheet.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski