Follow up to my new furnace

Now that it's been in here about a month, the outfit that installed it returned here at no charge just to check and ensure all was OK.
With my old furnace I had adjusted all vents myself but when they got here they re-did it.
Works much better now. The rooms are more evenly heated and there is considerably less noise.
On 2/27/2015 10:43 AM, philo wrote:

Please do those people a favor, and speak kindly of them at every moment. And mention them repeatdly by name. Thank you.
On 2/27/2015 10:43 AM, philo wrote:

Good to hear. Hope you save a bundle on fuel too.
On 02/27/2015 06:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It will be hard to tell as it's been extremely cold but when my energy bill comes I'll find out.
On 3/1/2015 10:32 PM, philo wrote:

Check out the degree days for a given period for the meter reading. www.degreedays.net has the information. You can get the past history. Using degree days is more accurate than just comparing January to January. Easy to do if you have a spreadsheet.