Floor Nailer??

I am getting ready to lay hardwood down in three rooms and am looking at purchasing either a Bostitch M111FN or a Porter Cable FCN200. Does anyone have any pros or cons on these two floor nailer?? Thanks for your help.

I've used the Bostitch M111FS (stapler) for years with nothing but good results. No maintenace issues other than replacing seals twice a year (cheap and easy). I've never used the cleat nailer but they seem almost identical. No experience with the PC at all. Hope that helps, Adam
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:36:12 GMT, Adam

I used the Bostitch M111FS for one 420 sq ft job and loved it. It was far better than any other nailer or stapler that I have used, but I have never used Porter Cable.