Flooded Tent at Campground (with no sump pump).

Over the weekend I was camping and we had a bad storm. One of the guys had his tent located right where all the water runs off of a roadway, and he had a small creek running thru his tent and he had to evacuate his tent.
After the storm, his tent was partly collapsed and looked to be a big mess. Just for grins, I took a piece of paper an marker, and made a sign that read "CONDEMNED - DO NOT ENTER", and placed it on his tent. Then another guy told him that a bulldozer was going to come and demolish his "dangerous" tent, and said that the campground requires a sump pump in all tents, and he neglected to follow the rules.
The owner of the tent just thought we were screwing around, and played along. That was until a local farmer drove up on a tractor with a big bucket on the front of it. (Apparently he was just stopping at the campground-park to eat his lunch). The tent owner got all shook up, and thought they really were going to demolish his tent.
Damn that was funny !!!!
On 6/29/2016 11:59 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Well it sounded like just some clowning around, but the tractor made the story.

Yep, that tractor arrived at the perfect moment! :)