Fllood - CWF-UV question

I was told once I use this stuff on my deck I basically have to still with it. No going back to something else years later. I was told this wasn't the case with the non-UV version. My question was why wouldn't I go with UV since it most likely has the pigmentation to help stop UV rays. The guy at the hardware store said the plain stuff protected some against UV as well. Opinions? ALso what's the best method to put this stuff on with? Also will the Flood stripper remove some previous stain in some areas I have? THanks.

Reply to
Grendel