Flashlight temptation

Page 15 of 16
Sun, 15 May 2016 22:39:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

:)
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 6:45:08 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like ButtfuckTpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?
Sun, 15 May 2016

Hmm... I don't believe I know you, and, you might wanna lookup the definition of spam. I haven't spammed anybody, but, I have responded to some posts in an older thread.
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...
--
Tekkie

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:

ve a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...of f meds maybe?

...he does get pretty pissy at times!
bob_villain posted for all of us...

have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this... off meds maybe?

That's not what I was referring to...
--
Tekkie

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 4:07:47 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:

u have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this. ..off meds maybe?

I kinda figured...but you could have let it go?
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

:

ote:

did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

12 inches tall. ^_^

That's some spread you got...
--
Tekkie

Mon, 25 Jul 2016 00:18:53 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I'm 38 yrs old...Sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she's recovering well.

Thank you.
typed in alt.survival the following:

    Not to mention the much more massive amount of tax revenue you're providing. -- pyotr filipivich The fears of one class of men are not the measure of the rights of another. -- George Bancroft

LOL That is what pissed me off enough to quit Az did a huge tax hike on tobaco

Religion cannot work without selectively ignoring things.
--
What is the difference between a 69 and driving in the fog?
When driving in the fog, you can't see the asshole in front of you.

Wow...I see you've been making new friends quite nicely... and, abusing terminology at the same time. Some habits die hard eh?
And.. what's with the Maggie nonsense? Is that your dogs name or something? Do you really think that you're hiding?
Wed, 25 May 2016 08:32:18 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Psst.. Hey dipshit, you might have just fucked your friends new 'identity'. Muggles has never been associated with that site.

HAH! Not likely. If anything, she'll ask the site admin and perform a copy paste job. Do remember, useless asshat, she confused SysOp for that of an IrcOp. Hard to do, but, she did it anyhow.

If god exists, he isn't worth worshipping. https://youtu.be/2-d4otHE-YI
--
You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a famous person. -- Sun Tzu

SHIT
That's Latin for "does this stupid thread never end".
Latin is a very concise language.
Get a room guys.
Thank you Stormin'. You have royally screwed up the "list" once again.

--
Bod

On 05/11/2016 01:52 AM, Bod wrote:

Yes, Earth is the only planet with life in the universe.
On 05/11/2016 01:12 AM, Rev W. W. Dubya wrote:

It will be an absolute blast search for it once the light barrier is broken.

--
Bod