Flashlight temptation

  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Are you a Mormon? Do you adore the GOP, Mitt Romney, and Dubya too?

Reply to
WbpJg⚛← Mighty
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

T wrote on 5/1/2016 3:14 PM:

Obama would have restored all the damage Dubya had done to the economy if not because of the GOP obstruction every step of the way in moving forward. The GOP should be punished for another two terms for their follies. Vote Hillary in 2016 and 2020.

Reply to
WbpJg⚛← Mighty

And help him buget - and mabee kick his ass out of the trailer to go look for real "work".

I know it's nice to be your own boss, but sometimes even a small "paycheck" from "employment" is better than starving from your own lack of business.

Reply to
clare

We're "f***ed up", are we??? I'm sure glad I'm north of the border - as screwy as our political situation is, yours is 10 times worse - and even though our dollar has been pretty low it's because of oil prices more than anything related to politics.

Reply to
clare

They use an active voltage boost converter - like an "amp pincher?" circuit that allows you to get the last little bit out of non

-rechargeable batteries.

It converts 1.3+/- volts to the 3 or 5 or whatever required to light the LED as well as (on the good ones) limiting the LED current to a safe level.

Reply to
clare

Which is why you have no money now - bet you didn't put anything into savings.

Reply to
clare
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Tumbrel and guillotines? No dice! It ain't 1789.

Now, "the powers that be" and "the men behind the curtain" have safe havens overseas. The rich and powerful can never be found by the disgruntled peasants.

Reply to
xIZyl⚛← Mighty

Christian (monotheist), not Mormon (polytheist)

Mormons had nothing to do with this protracted recessions. Stop with the religious bigotry. This is all Obama, and the Democrats doing. Although RINOs won't lift a finger to stop him/them. Mormons had nothing to do with it.

Mitt was the author of Obama care. He is a RINO (Republican in name only). Think of him as Democrat lite.

Who the hell is Dubya? W? If so, he is also a RINO, as is his whole family and his family leaders of the Republican Establishment.

Life long GOP.

We have three basic factions:

1) Democrat lite: Mitt, W, Trader4, etc. (the establishment). They have rule the party from the top since Reagan. They pander to #2 below, then stab them in the back. 2) Conservative. The grass roots that #1 above ignores and panders to. Conservative have the fury of the American Revolutions coursing through their veins. 3) Angry. Sometimes we all called "Pissed"

I am so angry with the Republicans (#1 above) I am seeing spots.

Trump and the Tea Party are a directly result of #1 above.

Guess which of the two above I belong to?

You are a funny bunny!

  • Vote on answer
  • posted

The harmful effect of the Reagan administration could not be felt until

30 years later.

Dubya Bush administration's harmful effect caught up with him before he left office.

Imagine if a person living high by rolling their plastic credit cards and piling on debt, eventually the harmful effect will catch up. It's only a matter of "when?".

How Reaganomics killed America?s middle class

How Reaganomics killed America?s middle class (Thom Hartman Show)

How Reaganomics Destroyed The Middle Class...And Maybe America (Rachel Maddow Show)

Reply to
uYmQm⚛← Mighty

Bill gave us that. He invented the device of dual book keeping. Illegal for you and me but OK for the government.

On one set of books was assets and revenues. Ta-da, budget surplus. Turn Congress loose to spend some of it. Let's have major press coverage.

On the other set of books was liabilities. Things like Social Security and bonds that needed to be redeemed. Let's not mention any more about them. OK?

Is Hillary going to use three or four sets of books to emulate that miracle?

Reply to
Winston_Smith

I don't believe that will happen. But you did convince me I should go buy a couple of those new guns I was looking at and a truck load of ammo. My weak spot is I can be easily swayed by predictions of disaster. Can't be too prepared, you know.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

I'm a Republican but I was disappointed in the way Reagan gave away money to support South American countries, then he changed the tax laws where you couldn't deduct interest paid on loans. That's when the economy started turning to crap, and the Democrats continued to screw up the economy, and society with all their liberal crap. Vote Hillary if you want the world to be screwed up even worse than it already it is.

Reply to
David J

Maybe you can get a good paying job in China working for GM(Chinese owned)

PaxPerPoten

You are not in America? There is a God after all!! If America goes in the Toilet, Canada will cease to exist and its inhabitants will suffer massively.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

The way inflation is going...That scenario could very well happen and soon for fixed income people. $10-$15 per hour minimum wage won't cut it now, It certainly won't cut what is coming soon. I suggest that the Mormon buy some seeds and start planning his winter meals now!

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Center posted, as a courtesy.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Been a while, but I've heard that the US gov says there is no inflaion. But, that consumers are in real pain due to increased prices, and smaller packaging portions at the store. I've noticed some items have shrunk, over the years. Ice cream went from half galon (two quarts) to 1.5 quarts. Other food items have shrunk, also. Pound of spaghetti now contains 13 ounces, in some packages.

I don't have enough acres to plant much of any thing. But, the concept is so true. We may be at the point of needing victory gardens.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The Articles of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. 2 We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam?s transgression. 3 We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel. 4 We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost. 5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof. 6 We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth. 7 We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth. 8 We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. 9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God. 10 We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory. 11 We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may. 12 We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law. 13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul?We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. ========================

God the Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. You, the gentle reader, can decide for your self if that sounds polytheistic. Or Christian.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No charge. Just for you.

. .