Flashlight temptation

Page 14 of 16

Not if I bring peanuts.
--
gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by another god.

I got the wrong allergy then.
--
I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same god who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them -- Galileo Galilei

That's up to them. It's fuck all to do with you what other people smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.
-- "Have you read The Three Musketeers?" "No, only one of them."
On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?
--
Maggie

Paste back in the context and read back.
--
What do you call a dwarf who throws the discus?
A compact disc player.
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:02:58 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

*Paste back*? Try English, dickwad!

It is very simple English. Paste means to copy and paste using say CTRL-C and CTRL-V. Back as in to put it back where it was before it was removed. Have you never heard someone say "put that back!" when they try to steal it from a shop?
--
A sign at the golf course detailing the dress code:
Guys: No Shirts, No Golf
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:12:11 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

Oh yah, paste back...from kindergarten! (it's been awhile)

No, copy and paste is a computer term. Back is an everyday word. Is English not your first language?
--
Complete with obligatory low frequency bass, electrically recorded on a four track in two hours. This has enough power to destroy the most expensive washing machine.

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 4:30:27 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:

have you heard the great news, a new day is coming.
in pennsylvania smoking is to be futher restricted:) many other states are doing this too
illegal in any public place, places like parks, parking lots, and even in v ehicles on the highway....
not only does smoke stink, but it can be a distraction, while driving.
smokers might as well quit, since it will soon beillegal to smoke anywhere: )
heck even in their own ned or rented homes, including apartments... if anyo ne complains theey arent allowedto smoke anywhere, outdoors including withi n 50 feet of any dwelling unit...
its a new day of clean air:)
the2 dollar per pack tax will also discourage it :)

y> wrote:

And yet they're legalising marijuana? At least be consistent.

If you're the only one in your car, you are harming nobody.

It can never be illegal to smoke in your own home.

We've already got way more than that in the UK and it stops nobody.
-- Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time, caddy. It's distracting!" Caddy: "This isn't a watch Sir, it's a compass!"
On 5/23/2016 7:56 AM, bob haller wrote:

+10
--
Maggie

ay> wrote:

Spoilt ballot paper, you may only vote ONCE.
-- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

If you want to be second hand smoke free, move away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.
--
A gang-member was holding his 8-month-old baby while his wife was in kitchen fixing lunch.
The baby murmured "mother".

Lol
--
Maggie

extholi.day>

nextholi.day>

com> wrote:

ROTFPMSL!
-- What lives in the sea, and goes dah di dah dit, dah dah dit dah? A morse cod.

I see you inserted a joke to hide your inability to answer.
--
Mrs. Jones is having her house painted, and her husband comes home from work and leans against the freshly painted wall.
The next day, she says to the painter, "You wanna see where my husband put his hand last night?"
On 23/05/2016 01:03, bob haller wrote:

want to jail people/ sue them for millions/ execute or shoot them.
--
Bod

It makes no sense to legalise marijuana then do this to tobacco. Then again, if everyone smoking tobacco changed to marijuana, you'd get a fuller effect without the health problems.
--
Beating your wife is like keying your own car.