Five creative solutions for scratched/cracked wood.

http://www.homesessive.com/view/five-smart-fixes-scratched-wood?icid=maing-grid7 |main5|dl19|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D336651 or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/poey5zp
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

They never mentioned my go-to favorite: peanut butter.
They mention nuts, but peanut butter is all ready to be applied right from the jar.
On Friday, June 28, 2013 5:11:24 PM UTC-7, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I've used walnuts successfully on shallow scratches.
HB