Finally Got Rid of my Asbestos

I recently got a quote for a new heating system. i have an old coal converted Burnham boiler and it was covered with asbestos.
The crew came in today and removed the asbestos off the boiler (there was none on the pipes) They did a great job,very clean, no dust. I highly recommend having this done. Tommorow I will be getting a Weil Mclain boier installed (after they demolish the old boiler and take it out.
Bottom line
Asbsetos removal +bolier replacement: $5,500