Filling exterior cracks on house

We have different kinds of critters crawling in under the siding of a 35 year old house with new 3y siding.
There is 1/2"? foam board then siding..what or should I try sealing these cracks?
There are 2 cracks one between the sheathing and foam and 1 between the foam and siding.
Are these normally sealed and with what?
Thanks
--
CathyLee
Nova Scotia