Filling in interior cracks...

Hi guys,

Just noticed some annoying cracks appearing in white-painted wooden joints in doorframes and such like places. They're not structural; only fairly narrow (up to about 3mm wide) and only appear on interior surfaces like doorways, staircases and stuff like that. But they are eye-catching and look unsightly. I thought maybe if some sort of super smooth filler compound were available in a syringe that you could inject direct into such cracks, it would be ideal (so long as it's white, flexible and doesn't yellow in time). I've not had a chance to have a look around a decent shed for a couple of years now and am very out of date on what'a available now. Can anyone suggest something that would do the trick?

Many thanks,

p.

Reply to
Paul Burridge