Feit CFL bulbs

Has anyone noticed a high premature failure rate for Feit CFL bulbs ?
Andy
On Tue, 4 Mar 2014 22:46:36 -0800 (PST), Andy

Yes, cheap but crap. I bought them only once.
Andy wrote:

So far I like Philips brand.
On 3/5/2014 12:46 AM, Andy wrote:

I have had two of approximately 20 fail on an intermittent basis. They will quit but if I unscrew them and then put them back in they are good to go again. An no, they were not loose in the socket.
On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 12:46:36 AM UTC-6, Andy wrote:

I had the same expeience, FEIT makes crappy products. Phillips is much better.

Yep.
Greg
gregz wrote:

I just installled 60W rated cool white Phillips LED bulbs. (Still quite pricy) Will see if they last better than CFL.
How do you know they were cronies of Obama? I did a look at the company a number of years ago and they really did seem quite promising. I am glad I did not directly invest, but you need some evidence before blaming the President!!!!
On Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:35:03 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

You dear sweet naive soul! The reactionary "regulars" on this NG do not grasp the concept of evidence.
Part of their "religion" is to blame Obama (or whoever is the current Dem president) for everything. Makes life easier; avoids the hard work of thinking.
As a card-carrying Independent who often sadly thinks "A plague on both their houses", but continues to struggle to make choices, I view their antics with a mixture of amusement and concern for the country,
HB