favorites list

Please pardon me for posting O.T. but I don`t know where else to go. I rec ently updated to windows 10 and would like to know how to get my favorites list in alphabetical order. Will someone please help me and answer my quest ion? Thanks for any reply Herb
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 1:44:51 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

When I took the upgrade I killed the Edge browser as it was NOT compatible with many, many sites, especially financial ones. But in IE11 they remained as they were, alphabetically.
I went and checked one of the Windows forums on Microsoft and there are many complaints such as yours for the Edge browser. At the moment the only solution is to manually drag and drop your favorites alphabetically. Each time you add a favorite you will have to do this for the new one.
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 1:24:45 PM UTC-6, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

EDGE is a terrible browser. Not intuitive, favorites are totally screwed up. No visible menu on screen. Probably tracks you everywhere including the bathroom. I use Pale Moon or Firefox. ===
On 27-Apr-16 8:46 PM, Roy wrote: [....]

You have to put your trust in Microsoft!
They been doin' this a long time and don't make misteaks.