favorites list

Please pardon me for posting O.T. but I don`t know where else to go. I rec ently updated to windows 10 and would like to know how to get my favorites list in alphabetical order. Will someone please help me and answer my quest ion? Thanks for any reply Herb

Reply to
herbwhite59

Are you using the Edge browser or IE11?

When I took the upgrade I killed the Edge browser as it was NOT compatible with many, many sites, especially financial ones. But in IE11 they remained as they were, alphabetically.

I went and checked one of the Windows forums on Microsoft and there are many complaints such as yours for the Edge browser. At the moment the only solution is to manually drag and drop your favorites alphabetically. Each time you add a favorite you will have to do this for the new one.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

EDGE is a terrible browser. Not intuitive, favorites are totally screwed up. No visible menu on screen. Probably tracks you everywhere including the bathroom. I use Pale Moon or Firefox. ====

Reply to
Roy

On 27-Apr-16 8:46 PM, Roy wrote: [....]

You have to put your trust in Microsoft!

They been doin' this a long time and don't make misteaks.

Reply to
burford.Tjustice