Faucet will not run after replacing

Hello, I had a leaky Delta faucet in the bathroom and replaced to seat and springs, now the faucet will not run or has a very very flow. Could the stem possibly be bad? I have very good water pressure with no stem in. I have tried turning the stem 180 degree, nothing is working. Oh and it happened on both cold and hot sides. Must have done something wrong.
--
watkinstick

On 08/04/2014 12:59 AM, watkinstick wrote:

Ya think?
On 8/4/2014 12:59 AM, watkinstick wrote:

No, it is unlikely that Delta shipped a bad stem. Very unlikely.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
watkinstick;3267376 Wrote: >

> wrong.
No, you probably didn't do anything wrong. The fact that it's affecting BOTH the hot and cold water suggests to me that it's probably something simple.
Take the aerator off the end of the faucet spout and try running the faucet with no aerator on the spout. If you have good pressure then, it's just a clogged aerator. Clean the aerator or buy a new one. They're only about $2.
--
nestork

'Stormin Mormon[_10_ Wrote:

Do you think I could have gotten the wrong seats? They were an extremely tight fit.
--
watkinstick

On 8/4/2014 9:48 AM, watkinstick wrote:

Can't see it from here.... Wish I could be more help.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
nestork;3267492 Wrote:

Yes it needs up being the aerator. I should have thought of that because I have extremely hard water. I broke loose a bunch of crud and it all got stuck. Thanks for the help. I always miss the simplest things.
--
watkinstick

On 8/4/2014 10:27 AM, watkinstick wrote:

Thanks for helping us to learn from the situation. You are very kind.
BTW, Higgs would like you to explain clothes iron cleaning.
--
.
Christopher A. Young