faucet head reassembly

My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back together.
It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.
the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.
please help
My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back together.
It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.
the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.
please help
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Take the parts of the aerator to Home Depot, where they sell those faucets, and ask a clerk if he'll unscrew one from a display faucet so you can see the order of the parts.
The make a sketch...
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia