Faucet base converter

I have a faucet made for 1 1/4'' hole, but my kitchen sink has a 1 1/2'' pre-drilled hole, the faucet base bare fits the hole, and water will drip underneath. Is there any base converter to fix my problem?

why not replace faucet, very unusual to get a new sink and use old faucet

no - the faucet is from watts water system, new, made for 1 1/4'' hole, they don't make for 1 1/2'' hole, most new sinks hole are drilled at this size for newer faucets???