Experience with Sure-Kleen Cement Cleaner

I am trying to remove water stains from my concrete floor basement. The floor is > 15 years old. But where I had water leaks, etc., it is stained. I've been told that Sure-Kleen is worth a try. Any body try it?

You may want to try more traditional cleaners first. clorox works well and lots of scrubing. Sure Kleen will eat away the surface a little and might not get to the stain. I dont know what the stain is from but if you soak the area for a few hours and try some household detergents first it might be better. Sure Kleen needs to be watered down a lot and then rinsed off very well.