Enabling Comfort-R on a Trane XV80

My Trane Xv80 and XL19i units were originally installed with Comfort-R disabled, because I live in a dry climate. If I want to try enabling it, do I need to do anything else besides the setting the furnace dip switches 5&6 to on? There's also a installer menu for Comfort-R on the thermostat (Trane 302C) but I can't see how that would control the xv80 ramping up/down.
TIA -
Scott

Only use 5 & 6 for the furnace. In fact, make sure thats it's diasabled at the thermostat, otherwise , it "confuses " the board.
Ed