Exterior house paint brands - best value ?

I need to paint the exterior of my house with a simple white color . The following paint stores are nearby Duron, Sherwin Williams, Porter as well a Lowes all of which will give me their supposed "contractor price " . Which line where offers the best value (application and durability) in the 18-22/gallon range . ( I am pretty sure I want 100% acrylic ) The CU ratings don't me a lot to me - 1 years top paint is the worst the next . - thanks

Reply to
rkpatt758

Most of the pros go with Duron or Sherwin Williams.

Now they are one in the same (well, SW bought Duron).....

Reply to
Red Neckerson